DATA COLLECTION & COOKIE INFORMATION.
Last Updated : 24/04/2020
https://simongraves.co.uk, or the “Website” is operated by me, Simon Graves, a sole trader business, trading under my own name, formed in the United Kingdom.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to those under the age of 18 years. Should a child whom I know to be under 18 years old send personal information to me, I will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Analysing my web traffic using an analytics package.
Identifing if you are signed in to the Website.
Testing content on the Website.
Storeing information about your preferences.
Recognising when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better Website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
how I may use your information.
I may use the information that you provide me for the following: analytics, to contact you, to provide services, to answer questions, and to send you email newsletters.
sale of information.
I do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact me at email@example.com
I may use the information that you have provided to me for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that I cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website uses Google Analytics and other analytics programs to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than myself. I provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. I do not control such websites and therefore I am not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. My inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. I will not be held liable for any loss whatsoever for any damage caused by products, services or information supplied by third-party websites.
opting out of the collection of personal information.
You may opt-out of me collecting your personal information at any time by not inputting data into the Website, by clicking unsubscribe on emails, and by contacting me at email@example.com
Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before I can exercise any of these rights for you.
1. The right to access your information. You have a right to access any information that I may have collected on you. You can request copies of information that I may have in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
2. Information transmission. You have the right to ask me to transmit your personal information that I may have collected on you, to another provider (where technically feasible).
3. Rectification of information. You have the right to request that I amend any of the information that I may have collected on you.
4. You have a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
5. You have a right to request that I restrict the processing of your data.
6. You have the right to request that I delete all or some of the personal information that I have collected on you. I reserve the right to hold onto this information if it pertains to the use of services that otherwise could not be provided without that information.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding my collection, sharing and processing of your data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction. Residents of the United Kingdom may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority. I am registered with the ICO, my registration number is ZA625309
location of data processing.
All data processing activities undertaken by me take place in the United Kingdom.
data protection officer.
I, Simon Graves, am the official Data Protection Officer. You can contact me on email@example.com
I reserve the right to amend this policy at any time without any prior notice to you.